Wednesday, November 22, 2006

black cats NO black dice HECKNO, black friday !YES!

I must admit I am sorta getting caught up in the Black Friday hooplah going around. There are some pretty decent deals, and exciting things going on...but I think the more interesting thing is that fact that I am all about Black Friday not because of what I can purchase for other people, but because of what I can purchase for MYSELF. Selfish? Maybe.

These two deals from Best Buy are ones I will be waking up early/staying up all night for:
Toshiba Satellite Notebook with Intel Celeron M Processor 420: $249.99
Samsung 19" WS LCD Monitor: $129.99

If the laptops are gone, I would sure love to replace my nasty CRT.
BFADS.net is an awesome resource for Black Friday action going on around the retail sphere.

What are you doing for Black Friday? Anything you can't live without? Too good to pass up?

Expect a report from '5am mayhem' in Cedar Rapids.

2 comments:

Bensmasher said...

working til 1pm then jamming with Les

Bensmasher said...

PS, you should not be blowing money on that junk with a wee one on the way.