Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Real iPod Solution

I don't own an iPod so I cant speak from personal experience here regarding this subject. I own a Sandisk Sansa and I thoroughly enjoy it mainly because I dont have to use any program other than Windows to manage my Sansa'a MP3 content. But I am constantly hearing my friend complain about iTunes, the companion software to the iPod. I decided to do a little bit of research here because I'm sure a lot of our regular readers are likely to be frustrated by iTunes as well. Theres a very comkparable product called "Anapod." There are six different versions, 4 for the 4 different types of iPods, one is a universal version, and one is a free version. The price of $25-$30 is very reasonable considering the benefits of Anapod over iTunes.

Visit this website for a largely comprehensive comparison overview: http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/getanapod.php

No comments: