Friday, October 13, 2006

Dan Quayle Quotes

Whenever I am down and I need a lift of my spirits, I read Dan Quayle quotes.


"I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in the Future."

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."

"I want to be Robin to Bush's Batman."

"I was known as the chief grave robber of my state."

"If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented spell check."

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"The other day the President said, I know you've had some rough times, and I want to do something that will show the nation what faith that I have in you, in your maturity and sense of responsibility.  He paused, then said, would you like a puppy?"

No comments: